I am so ecstatic to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award! Thanks a bunch to Pure Form Fitness Kitchen and FitnessLovingMom for their amazing blogs, and for nominating me! I just decided out of the blue to start blogging a couple weeks ago and I’m so pleased I did. I’ve been having a great time with everyone’s blogs – especially all the delicious and healthy recipes! I’d also really like to apologize for taking so, soo long in responding – I wanted to wait until I found a gap between midterm exams when I could take the time to pick 15 of my absolute favorite bloggers to nominate back!
The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that You enjoy.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated!
So, to begin with, the seven things about me I’d like to share with you all:
- I was big junk foodie as a teenager, just taking my health for granted – I have my mom to thank for encouraging me to go vegan and teaching me to think ahead and eat/live healthily (thanks!!).
- I’m a 4th year undergrad studying Psychology and Asian Language (Japanese) & Culture, and loving it
- I hope to live and work in Japan one day…at least for a little while =)
- Currently living in the city for school, but I grew up in a rural town, so I have the utmost respect & passion for forests and wildlife
- I never, ever thought I’d get used to the city, but now I absolutely love it here, too!
- Mountain biking, kayaking and hiking are some of my favorite hobbies
- Tofu is quickly turning into my most favorite, most versatile food ever!
Here are 15 blogs I love (in no particular order), check them out!
14) Bev & Veg
15) Floof in my food